Sangria de Cava
- Sugar, for making simple syrup
- Ice, for serving
- 1/4 ounce Spanish brandy, such as Torres 5
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur, such as Gran Torres liqueur
- Splash lemon-lime soda
- One 375-milliliter bottle Cava or any sparkling white wine
- 1 lime, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced
- 1 orange, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced
- Cherries, for garnish
Fill a large pitcher with ice, and then add the brandy, liqueur, lemon-lime soda, Cava, lime and orange juice. Stir. Add simple syrup to taste.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.