Sangria de Cava
- Sugar, for making simple syrup
- Ice, for serving
- 1/4 ounce Spanish brandy, such as Torres 5
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur, such as Gran Torres liqueur
- Splash lemon-lime soda
- One 375-milliliter bottle Cava or any sparkling white wine
- 1 lime, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced
- 1 orange, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 sliced
- Cherries, for garnish
Fill a large pitcher with ice, and then add the brandy, liqueur, lemon-lime soda, Cava, lime and orange juice. Stir. Add simple syrup to taste.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy The Columbia Restaurant, Ybor City, Tampa, Florida