- 3 red bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 3 yellow bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Capers, for garnish
Brush peppers with olive oil and place on prepared grill. Grill until peppers are soft.
Arrange grilled peppers on a platter and drizzle with Yogurt Sauce. Sprinkle with capers
ROSEMARY YOGURT SAUCE:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
To make sauce: In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well-blended. Season with salt and pepper.