- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 40 to 50 chicken wings, third joint removed
- Sauce, recipe follows
- Nonstick cooking spray
Combine flour, salt, pepper and red pepper in a plastic, sealable bag. Shake the wings 6 at a time until well coated. Shake off excess flour and place on a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 35 minutes.When chicken has cooked for 35 minutes, remove from oven and brush sauce generously over wings. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn wings. Brush with sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
- 1 bottle (18-ounces) World Harbors Afterglow Hot Zings Sauce & Marinade
- 1 jar (13-ounces) Nance's Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce, optional
Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes. This amount of sauce is enough for 40 to 50 chicken wings.