- 1 pound bocconcini (small mozzarella balls, 1-inch diameter)
- 2 cups assorted cherry tomatoes (red, yellow, orange, pear-shaped, grape-sized, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, plus fresh oregano sprigs, as a garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the mozzarella, tomatoes, chopped oregano, red pepper flakes, and olive oil in a bowl. Gently stir together just until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture onto a platter, garnish with oregano sprigs, and serve.