- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 grilled chicken, reserved from Day 1
- 1 large loaf French bread
- Grilled vegetables, reserved from Day 1
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) bag potato chips
- Spinach and Citrus Salad, recipe follows
In a blender or food processor, combine the cilantro, olive oil, and salt and process until smooth.
Cut the chicken meat off the bones and reserve bones for Day 3. Split the bread lengthwise and drizzle each half with the cilantro oil. Layer the grilled vegetables, sliced tomatoes, and chicken meat on the bottom half of the bread. Top with the second length and cut the sandwich into 4 pieces. Serve with potato chips and the Spinach and Citrus Salad.
Spinach and Citrus Salad:
- 1 (10-ounce) bag small spinach leaves, triple-washed
- 1 orange, sectioned
- Balsamic vinaigrette, store bought
Combine spinach with orange sections. Toss with bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing