- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 small can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1/2 cup raisins, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and spices together, blending well. Put into the pie shell and scatter the raisins evenly over the top. Bake on the middle rack for 45 minutes.
Note: A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.