- 1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces large raw sea scallops
- 4 ounces raw Atlantic salmon
- 4 ounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- Special equipment: Wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Place all the vegetables and seafood onto 4 skewers, alternating their order.
Bring a grill or grill pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add skewers and cook until seafood begins to turn opaque on top, about 5 minutes.
Flip skewers and cook until all seafood is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drizzle or brush sauce over skewers immediately after removing them from heat.
PER SERVING (2 skewers with sauce): 299 calories, 7g fat, 616mg sodium, 19g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 12g sugars, 40g protein