- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 11/2 cups buttermilk, pancake and waffle mix
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground hot red pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Mix together sausage, cheese, milk and egg in a large bowl. Add buttermilk pancake and waffle mix with onion soup mix and ground red pepper. Blend well. Pinch off bits of dough and shape into 1- inch balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheets, spacing 11/2 inches apart, and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees until deep golden brown, turning the balls over at halftime. Remove from baking sheets and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the American Century Cookbook
Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Sausage Balls, Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cacio e Pepe Potatoes and Roast Broccolini
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray