- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- Cooking spray
- Sweet-and-sour sauce, optional
- Barbecue sauce, optional
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Place the sausage balls in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink and cooked through. Remove from the baking pan and drain on paper towels. Serve on a platter with sauces, if desired.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Calories 60; Total Fat 5 g; (Sat Fat 2 g, Mono Fat 2 g, Poly Fat 0 g) ; Protein 3 g; Carb 1 g; Fiber 0 g; Cholesterol 12 mg; Sodium 125 mg
Click here to view Food Network Kitchen's healthier version of this recipe.
Click here to submit a recipe to be made over.