Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Courtesy of Johnsonville Sausage
This Johnsonville recipe is a must for mushroom fans! The taste of Johnsonville Italian Sausage pairs well with cream cheese, Parmesan cheese[, lemon and garlic to create a dish that's bound to please! These stuffed mushrooms are perfect for an appetizer when you're entertaining family and friends.]
1. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
2. Remove and discard stems from mushrooms.
3. Arrange mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets.
5. Carefully spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 14-16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
7. Serve hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.