Sauteed Wild Mushrooms with Mushroom Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 ounces Mixed shiitake, button, oyster mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine, brandy, chicken stock or water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 package fresh mushroom ravioli, cooked and drained with 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid
- Grated parmesan
In a large skillet heat oil and butter over medium high heat. Add shallot and cook for 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Add wine or other liquid and bring to a simmer. Stir in cream and return to boil. Add cooked ravioli and some of the reserved pasta water and toss to coat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with grated parmesan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.