- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 ounces fresh spinach, washed, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces Goat cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup black greek olives, pits removed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
Pound out the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap until thin and evenly thick. In a square glass baking dish combine orange juice, mustard, wine and tarragon. Place breasts in dish and coat with marinade and let sit for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lay one chicken breast out flat and top with some chopped spinach. In a small bowl mix together cheese, olives, mint and apricots. Roll up the breast and secure with toothpicks. Place chicken back into marinating dish and repeat procedure for remaining breasts. Bake for 40 minutes until firm.