Scallop and Shrimp Crostini
- 1 loaf bread (good Italian, not sourdough)
- 8 ounces fresh sea scallops
- 8 ounces peeled, deveined shrimp
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt
Slice loaf of bread 1/4-inch thick.
Combine scallops and shrimp in food processor, coarsely chop. Spread chopped mixture on slices of bread and bake on low heat in a preheated 400 degree oven until cooked through.
Drizzle with olive oil on top of crostini, sprinkle with salt and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Recipe courtesy of Al Forno
Recipe courtesy of Herb Mesa