Scallop Salad with Strawberries, Cucumber and Gorgonzola in Citrus-Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked scallops, halved
- 2 cups whole strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup English cucumber, sliced
- Red lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola, crumbled
In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, oil, mustard, and chives. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Add scallops, strawberries and cucumber and toss to coat with a spoon. Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter and top with scallop mixture. Top with crumbled Gorgonzola.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.