- 2 cups fresh or frozen chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 small serrano peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted habanero pepper paste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 1/4 cup peach Schnapps
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass fillets
- 1/2 cup teriyaki
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
To prepare the relish, wash, rinse, and remove bad cranberries. Place in a sauce pot and simmer for approximately 15 minutes and allow to cool. Chop cranberries into small dice. Add all of the remaining ingredients and set aside.
Place the sea bass fillets into a dish and add all of the ingredients except the olive oil and allow the sea bass to marinate for approximately 2 hours.
Using a saute pan, heat the olive oil and sear the sea bass in the hot pan until golden on both sides.
To serve, place on plate and top with the cranberry compote.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.