Recipe courtesy Martha Bouchard
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 30 min
- 30 min
- 10 servings
- 1 pound haddock, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, halved, and boiled until fork tender
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and stems removed
- 2 cups heavy cream, plus 2 cups
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, combine haddock, shrimp, and scallops and mix well. Spray a medium-sized casserole dish lightly with baking spray. Sliced the cooked sweet potatoes very thinly. Layer sliced sweet potato in the bottom of the baking dish and cover with uncooked baby spinach leaves. Gently pour 2 cups cream over the potatoes and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with 3/4 of the Parmesan, then add the seafood mixture. Cover with remaining 2 cups cream and Parmesan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When ready to serve, garnish lightly with fresh chopped parsley or put a sprig of parsley on side of dish.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.