- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 1 pound scallops
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound squid with tentacles, cleaned
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Coarse salt
- Cracked black pepper
Place olive oil in 12-inch nonstick pan, turn heat to medium high and cook until bubbly but do not color. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the lemon juice, pepper flakes, celery, and scallops. Cook for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and squid. Cook until shrimp is pink in color and seafood is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add parsley. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.