- 1/2 recipe corn tortillas
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce, washed and halved
- 2 pounds cooked lobster or crabmeat, shrimp and salmon (preferable poached)
- 1 1/2 cups Citrus Cucumber Relish, recipe above
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 cup sweet peas, blanched
- 1/2 bunch red radishes, washed, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 2 limes, halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Toast 12 small tortillas. Lay tortillas out on counter. Line each tortilla with a piece of lettuce and spread the fish on top. Cover with 2 tablespoons of cucumber relish, a dab of avocado, a tablespoon of sweet peas, a few slices of radish and a pinch of cilantro. Finish each with a squeeze of lime and a teaspoon of olive oil. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.