- 1/2 cup shredded green or red cabbage
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 jalapeno chili, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 Bolillo
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound chopped cooked seafood (shrimp, lobster, crab or salmon)
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced and 1 lime wedge
Combine cabbage, cucumber, radishes, jalapeno, vinegar and sugar. Toss gently. Set aside 30 minutes. Drain.Split Bolillo lengthwise. Spread with mayonnaise. Arrange cabbage mixture on bottom of Bolillo. Arrange seafood over. Top with avocado. Squeeze lime juice over. Press Bolillo together and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.