Seared Sesame Coated Tuna Over Arugula Salad
- Two (6 to 8 ounce) fresh tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil mixed with 1 teaspoon or so rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sesame seeds or a combination of white and black seeds seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 cups washed arugula mixed with washed Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette made with mustard
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Meanwhile wash and dry salad and lightly coat with dressing. Make dipping sauce.
To serve, slice tuna steaks on bias and fan out in middle of plate; surround slices with salad and drizzle soy ginger reduction over the top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.