Seasoned Shrimp and White Corn on Fingerling Potatoes
- 20 fingerling potatoes, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning (recommended: Old Bay)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 (8-ounce) can corn, drained
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix well with your hands. On a roasting tray, spread out the potatoes, cut side up, and roast in the oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
In a large bowl, season the shrimp with the crab boil seasoning. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the parsley, lemon juice, and corn. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Put the potatoes on a platter, cut side up. Divide the shrimp mixture on top of each potato. Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.