- 20 fingerling potatoes, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning (recommended: Old Bay)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 (8-ounce) can corn, drained
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix well with your hands. On a roasting tray, spread out the potatoes, cut side up, and roast in the oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
In a large bowl, season the shrimp with the crab boil seasoning. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the parsley, lemon juice, and corn. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Put the potatoes on a platter, cut side up. Divide the shrimp mixture on top of each potato. Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.