- 1 (6-ounce) can white chunk tuna, drained
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 10 nicoise olives, pitted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fine herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 potato buns
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 6 slices Roma tomato
- 1/4 red onion , thinly sliced in rings
Combine all nicoise ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Open potato buns and place 1 lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each bun. Divide nicoise mixture between the 2 sandwiches. Top each with 3 tomato slices and red onion rings.