- 1 (24-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Southwestern dry marinade mix (from a packet)
- 1 (18-ounce) bag restaurant-style tortilla chips
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet Tex-Mex taco seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine salsa, cilantro, scallion, and Southwestern marinade mix. Set aside.
Working in batches, pour a single layer of chips on baking sheet. Very lightly coat with vegetable oil spray. Lightly sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake for 5 minutes. Repeat until all chips are seasoned.
Serve chips on a large platter with a bowl of the Southwestern Salsa.