- 2 1/2 ounces olive oil
- 32 large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons diced shallots
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 16 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup thinly sliced button or portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 cups cream
Heat saute pan over high heat. Add olive oil and shrimp, and saute until they are about 1/2 cooked, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and shallots and saute until they are golden brown. Add tomatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, and green onion. Remove from the heat and carefully add the wine. Return to the pan and cook until the white wine is reduced by 1/2. Add the cream and let sauce reduce for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve over pasta of your choice.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Julie White