Shrimp and Noodle Bowl
- 1 pound fresh or thawed large shrimp or prawns in shells (21 to 25 count)
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
- 3 cups fresh vegetables, such as halved pea pods, sliced carrots, bite-size broccoli florets and/or red bell pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding vegetables during last 1 minute of cooking.
3. Drain pasta mixture. Return to pan; cover and keep warm.
4. Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add shrimp.
5. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
6. Stir in teriyaki sauce, vinegar and crushed red pepper. Heat through.
7. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta mixture; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Shrimp and Bread Bowls and Olive-Pesto Dressed Tomatoes, Grilled Shrimp with Coconut Curry Dip and Peanuty Noodles, Herbed Goat Cheese and Proscuitto Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Shrimp Recipes, Shrimp Creole Recipes, Stuffed Shells Recipes, Easy Shrimp
Thank you! your flag was submitted.