1. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding vegetables during last 1 minute of cooking.
3. Drain pasta mixture. Return to pan; cover and keep warm.
4. Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add shrimp.
5. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
6. Stir in teriyaki sauce, vinegar and crushed red pepper. Heat through.
7. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta mixture; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Courtesy of Kikkoman