- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds medium-small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 limes, juiced
- 8 lemons, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced, preferably sour oranges
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 serrano chile, roughly chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Tortilla chips, for garnish
In a large pot of boiling salted water, add the shrimp and simmer until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the shrimp to a bowl of ice water to chill.
Drain the shrimp, cut into 1-inch pieces, and transfer to a bowl. Add the lime, lemon, and orange juice, stir to combine, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 6.
Stir the tomato, onion, cilantro, and chile into the shrimp mixture and let sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Ceviche (Shrimp and Grouper) with Serrano Chiles, Mango, Smoked Tomatoes, Crispy Plantain Chips, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Frico Chips, Shrimp and Grits, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Fruit Dessert, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes, Easy Stir-Frying
Thank you! your flag was submitted.