- 3 tablespoons (42 g) light butter spread
- 1 (40 g) small rib celery
- ¼ (28 g) medium onion, peeled
- 1 (50 g) small carrot, halved
- Pinch of marjoram
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- 8 ounces (227 g) shrimp or crab, cleaned
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
4. Blend for 10 seconds.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Dietary Interest: no added sugar