- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 slices country white bread, crusts trimmed, each slice cut into 4 triangles
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 pound cooked medium (41/50) shrimp
- ¼ cup cocktail sauce
- 2 scallions, very thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Arrange the bread triangles in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Use a pastry brush to brush the melted butter all over the bread slices. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
3. Once the stovetop is cool, wipe up any butter splatters that may have spilled with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes®.* Rinse hands once complete.
4. In a large bowl, stir the mangoes, shrimp, and cocktail sauce until well mixed. Divide the shrimp mixture among the crunchy toasts and top with the scallions.
*Use as directed. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.