- 1 tbsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) GOYA® Chorizo, cut in 1/4" slices
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic or 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) GOYA® Yellow Rice
- 1/4 cup GOYA® Pitted Alcaparrado, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 3/4 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10-12 little neck clams
- 1 jar (4 oz.) GOYA® Fancy Pimiento, drained
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oil in 10"-12" paella pan (or large skillet) over medium-high heat. Add onions and chorizo; cook until onions are tender and chorizo turns golden brown, about 7 minutes. Stir in garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds more.
2. Add 1 3/4 cups water to pan; bring to boil. Stir in contents of yellow rice mix and alcaparrado. Boil rice mixture 1 minute; tightly cover pan. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 25 minutes, adding shrimp and clams after 12 minutes.
3. Arrange pimiento strips over rice; sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.