Light fluffy pancakes ready to enjoy for breakfast
- 1-1/4 cups Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, divided
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt with low-calorie sweetner
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
1. Combine flour and baking soda in large bowl. Melt 2 tablespoons of the Fleischmanns; add to flour mixture with milk, yogurt and Egg Beaters. Stir just until well blended.
2. Melt 1/2 tablespoon of the Fleischmann's in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat . Spoon a tablespoon of batter, for each pancake, into skillet. (Makes about 6 pancakes per skillet.) Cook until bubbly; turn and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Repeat three more times with remaining Fleischmann's and batter. Serve hot.