- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and shredded (about 3 pounds)
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 small sweet onion, such as Vidalia or Walla Walla, diced
- 1 cup Garden Club Slaw Dressing, recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard or Willingham's Old Phartz Mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon mild seasoning mix or Willingham's W'ham Mild Seasoning
- Garden Club Slaw Dressing:
- 2 quarts store-bought Garden-Club salad dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard or Willingham's Old Phartz Mustard
- 4 tablespoons mild seasoning mix or Willingham's W'ham Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot seasoning mix or Willingham's W' ham Hot Stuff Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
In another bowl, combine the salad dressing, mustard, pickle juice, and seasoning mix. Spoon over the cabbage mixture and toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 3 days.Garden Club Slaw Dressing:
In a large jar or bowl, combine the dressing, mustard, seasoning mixes, and pickle juice. Stir well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.