- 2 tbsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 GOYA® Whole Pickled Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic or 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef (80% lean)
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz.) whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 packet GOYA® Cubitos Beef Bouillon
- 1 packet Sazon GOYA® with Coriander and Annatto
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) GOYA® Pinto Beans, undrained
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese (optional)
Sour cream (optional):
- Finely chopped white onions (optional)
1. Heat oil in medium, heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers and garlic; cook until vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Season meat with Adobo. Add meat to the pot, breaking into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook until browned, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Stir in chili powder, cilantro and cumin, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
2. Add 1 cup water, chopped tomatoes (with liquid), beef bouillon and Sazon to pot. Bring tomato mixture to boil. Lower heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, until mixture thickens and flavors come together, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour. Stir in beans. Cook until heated through, about 15 minutes more.
3. Divide chili among serving bowls. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and onions, if desired.