- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Del Monte® Diced New Potatoes, drained
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper or 1 jar (7 ounces) diced pimiento, drained
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crust from package and unroll onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake 7 minutes or until golden. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large, 12-inch skillet. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, uncovered, 7 to 9 minutes or until heated, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat, place baked crust on top of the turkey mixture before serving.
To lighten fat and sodium, use reduced-fat varieties of soup, cream cheese, and milk and use no-salt-added varieties of Del Monte® vegetables.