- 1 (2-serving packet) sugar-free strawberry powdered drink mix (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 3 frozen unsweetened strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1 cup crushed ice (about 5 to 8 ice cubes)
- Fresh strawberries, for serving, optional
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
Combine the drink mix with 4 ounces cold water in a glass. Stir to dissolve.
Transfer to a blender.
Add the rum, lime juice, strawberries, and ice to the blender, and blend at high speed until slushy and uniform.
Pour into a glass and add a straw. Garnish with strawberries and top with whipped topping, if using. Slurp that baby up!
Serves:1 ; Calories: 153;Total Fat:0 grams; Saturated Fat: 0 grams; Protein: 0 grams; Total carbohydrates: 4 grams; Sugar: 2 grams; Fiber: 1 gram; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium: 1 milligram