Smoked Salmon Lollipop
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese, softened
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 24 thin breadsticks
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
In a small bowl mix truffle oil, butter, mascarpone cheese, and ground black pepper. Dip half of breadstick in mixture. Roll in salmon and dill and sprinkle with Parmesan. Lay out on parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled.
2008, Robert Irvine, All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller