Smoked Turkey Southwestern Wrap
- 4 large flour or corn tortillas
- 4 ounces Jalapeno Cream Cheese, recipe follows
- 8 ounces Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 8 ounces tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 ounces red onions, diced
- 16 ounces smoked turkey, julienned
- 8 ounces avocado spread (such as guacamole)
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese:
- 1 1/2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Lay tortilla out flat. Spread the cream cheese on the tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce, tomatoes, and onions in the center of the tortilla. Place the turkey all over. Top with avocado spread. Roll burrito style, making sure the ends are tucked in. Slice in half on the bias and serve.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese: Mix the jalapenoes into the cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.