Smoked Whitefish and Crayfish Salad
- 20 haricots verts (French green beans), trimmed, blanched
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup English cucumbers, peeled and sliced into half moons
- 24 crayfish tails, cooked
- 1 cup smoked whitefish, meat only, flaked
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed greens
To blanch the haricots verts, add beans to boiling, salted water for 20 seconds. Remove beans from boiling water and add to ice water to preserve coloring and prevent further cooking.
In separate bowl, fold together the celery, cucumbers, haricots verts, crayfish, and whitefish. Combine the dressing with the crayfish vegetable mixture. Fold in mixed greens, season, and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Smoked Turkey and Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and Prosciutto Croutons, "For-Pitas-Sake" Salad, Pear, Stilton, and Chicory Salad with Crispy Chestnuts, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Appetizer Recipes , Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Celery, Veal Chop Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.