Smoked Whitefish Pate
- 1 pound flaked smoked whitefish (recommended: Northern Waters Smokehaus)
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Mix all the ingredients together in a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with crackers as an appetizer.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.