Smoked Whitefish Pate
- 1 pound flaked smoked whitefish (recommended: Northern Waters Smokehaus)
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Mix all the ingredients together in a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with crackers as an appetizer.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.