- 3 medium-large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 ounces lox-style smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 small seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced
Lay lettuce leaves on a plate and evenly spread the insides with cream cheese, 1 teaspoon each. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and top with smoked salmon.
Top the salmon with onion. Equally distribute cucumber slices among the lettuce leaves. Evenly top with sun-dried tomatoes.
Wrap 'em up and devour!
PER SERVING (entire recipe, 3 wraps): 145 calories, 6g fat, 905mg sodium, 10.5g carbs, 2.75g fiber, 3.5g sugars, 15.5g protein