Lumps of delicious crab meat take this guacamole dip to new heights. These unique ingredients pair perfectly with Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Roasted Garlic crackers.
- 5 medium ripe avocados, halved and flesh removed
- 3/4 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 pound lump crab meat, shells and cartilage removed
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Roasted Garlic crackers
1. In large bowl combine avocado flesh, Mexican crema, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno peppers, jalapeno juice, hot pepper sauce, cumin, paprika and liquid smoke. Mash with potato masher until nearly smooth.
2. Fold crab into avocado mixture. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap onto dip surface. Refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Flatbread Crisps - Roasted Garlic crackers.