Smoky Sun Dried Tomato Dip
- 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Crudite platter and tortilla chips, for serving
Finely chop 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, and the cilantro. Place in medium mixing bowl. Add 2 cups sour cream and the garlic. Transfer to a serving bowl and season with salt, to taste.
Serve with a crudite platter and tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis