"This is a bite of springtime. The spiced almonds create a great texture against the juicy grapes and the grassy parsley. Use whatever combination of greens you like best here. I am partial to some arugula, romaine and spinach. You can make the dressing and gather all of these ingredients ahead of time and then just toss the salad just before you're ready to serve it." -Alex Guarnaschelli
- 3/4 cup Fisher® Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 teaspoon Red Wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Grainy Mustard
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 cups mixed greens, washed
- 6 red radishes, tops trimmed down to 1/2 inch, thoroughly washed and dried
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, stemmed, leaves washed and dried
- 3/4 cup seedless red (or green) grapes, stemmed, washed and dried
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Almonds: Combine the almonds and paprika and a pinch of salt. Toss to blend. Transfer to a baking sheet and toast until browned, 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
3. Dressing: Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside.
4. Salad: Place the radishes on a flat surface and, using a small, sharp knife, slice them into ¼ inch rounds (with the bit of the tops still attached).
5. Toss the mixed greens, radishes, parsley and grapes to the bowl and toss to blend. Top with the almonds. Serve immediately.