- 15 ounces canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 15 ounces canned garbanzo beans, with liquid
- 6 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 raw garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth, using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.