Spicy Orange Barbecue Sauce and Dip
- 1 quart ketchup (recommended: Heinz Tomato Ketchup)
- 2 1/4 cups orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (recommended: Heinz Worcestershire Sauce)
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (recommended: Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 3 teaspoons ancho chili powder
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart or larger saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Use to baste ribs, chicken, or pork during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Serve as a dipping sauce with wings, fried shrimp, or chicken tenders. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat before serving, if desired.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Heinz Foodservice