Spicy Pimento Cheese Spread
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 6 ounces piquillo pepper, chopped (regular pimentos can be substituted)
- 5 cups shredded Cheddar (approximately 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sriracha
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and celery seed. Mix in the pickled jalapenos, piquillo peppers and grated Cheddar. Add the Sriracha and combine. Taste and add more mayonnaise and Sriracha, if necessary. Chill before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Stinky Bklyn