Spicy Pork Stirfry
- 5 to 10 small Thai or serrano chiles, finely chopped
- 7 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
Combine the chiles, garlic and cilantro in a small bowl and mix well. Heat the oil in a wok, swirling to coat the surface, add the chili mixture and stir-fry until garlic is aromatic, about 1 minute. Add the pork and stirfry, stirring often, until meat is cooked, about 5 minutes. Add the oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar and chicken stock, toss and stir to combine and heat thoroughly. Stir in the basil leaves and immediately serve over rice.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.