- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag slaw mix (Fresh Express® 3 Color Deli Coleslaw)
- 1 (10-ounce) package julienned carrots (Green Giant® Sweet Fixin's Julienne-Cut Carrots) *Available in most TARGET® stores where fresh groceries are sold
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce (Kikkoman®) *Available in most TARGET® stores where fresh groceries are sold
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds, optional
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the label.
2. While the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a large, deep saucepot over medium heat. Add the slaw mix and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add the stir-fry sauce and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.