- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag slaw mix (Fresh Express® 3 Color Deli Coleslaw)
- 1 (10-ounce) package julienned carrots (Green Giant® Sweet Fixin's Julienne-Cut Carrots) *Available in most TARGET® stores where fresh groceries are sold
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce (Kikkoman®) *Available in most TARGET® stores where fresh groceries are sold
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds, optional
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the label.
2. While the pasta cooks, heat the oil in a large, deep saucepot over medium heat. Add the slaw mix and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add the stir-fry sauce and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Drain the noodles, rinse under cold water until room temperature, and transfer to the vegetables in the saucepot. Add the sriracha and toss well. Top with the sesame seeds if desired.