Spicy Thai Vegan Burger
- 1 cup fresh pea pods
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh Thai basil or fresh basil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened light coconut milk or unsweetened coconut milk*
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil or sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 Grillers® Vegan Veggie Burgers
- 1 (9-inch) focaccia, cut into fourths and horizontally split
1. Lengthwise cut pea pods into slivers. In medium bowl toss together pea pods, carrots, tomatoes, green onions and basil. Set aside.
3. Cook vegan veggie burgers according to package directions.
4. Serve hot burgers in focaccia, topped with vegetable mixture.
Note: If your canned coconut milk has separated, place it in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined before measuring.
ON THE GRILL:
Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
®, ™, ©, 2010 Kellogg NA Co. Morningstar Farms Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
*If your canned coconut milk has separated, place it in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined before measuring.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.