Spinach and Asparagus Frittata
- 1 pound spinach, washed and drained, with stems removed
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or mashed
- EGG MIXTURE
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Olive oil, to coat skillet
Preheat broiler. Mix ingredients well and pour into a greased 8-inch skillet and stir until set about 5 minutes. Place under broiler for 2 minutes until top is golden brown. Cut into slices or 1-inch squares for appetizers.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.